"Pepper Villa" - countryside tourism homestead in Lithuania
Updated: 20 October, 2023
"Pepper Villa" is located in Utena district, Sudeikiai township, near the coast of Alaushas lake.
100 meters from the territory of the villa there is a private lake shore belonging to the homestead!
The lake attracts the eye with its landscape, clean and fishy water, and well-maintained swimming areas.
The wide and sandy beach is perfect not only to adults, but also to children - after wading into the lake, it deepens slowly, so for those who want to come to relax with children, it is a great place for calm and safe tourism.
The houses have all amenities: shower, toilet, mini kitchen, bed linen.
"Pepper Villa" offers:
- One-story house for 2-3 guests.
- House for 6 guests.
- Two-story house with sauna for 8 guests.
- A house with a hall for 25 guests.
- Hotel-style rooms that are above the banquet hall.
- The large banquet hall - up to 80 guests.
- Hot tub
The villa has a volleyball court, a swing, a hammock, special fireplaces are provided.
The well-kept territory of the homestead and the newly equipped houses will allow you to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy peace and relaxation or celebrate important events.
Inquiry to the service provider
Contacts and useful information
- The nearest body of water
- Lake Alausas lake
- Pakrantės g. 18, Sudeikiai, Utena region, Lithuania Map
- Phone no.
- +370 681 55551
Common living room
Common dining room
Common shower and WC
In the territory
- Advance payment must be paid right after the agreement